A List Of Good Persuasive Essay Topics On Orwell's 1984
When writing a persuasive essay, otherwise known as an argumentative essay, you will be trying to use various logical arguments so as to persuade the reader of a particular point of view that you have taken. If you are writing this style of academic paper about a topic such as Orwell’s 1984, then you may well need to try and convince the reader about a particular stance that you have taken relating to the book.
What kind of topics can you write about?
If the overall theme is Orwell’s 1984, then you are somewhat limited in terms of the range of topics that you can write about. Of course, if the overall theme was literature as a whole then it should give you plenty of things to write about; however, even though there are obviously some limitations imposed upon your ability to think of a topic, there are still plenty of ideas that you can choose from.
It may be that you wish to write about a particular theme running through the book. For example, you may wish to write about how a particular theme influences the different characters, and how this is so important. Alternatively, you may wish to look at multiple themes, to try and argue which one of them is the most important in the piece of literature.
One possible way in which you can open up a range of further ideas, is to not only look at topics within the book itself, but potentially look at comparing the book with another piece of work, and try to persuade the reader that something relating to Orwell’s 1984 - or alternatively another book - is more important or relevant than something else, for example.
To give you a bit of inspiration, you can read through the following 10 topic ideas for an argumentative or persuasive paper on Orwell’s 1984.
- Orwell’s visions of the future are surprisingly accurate
- 1984 was George Orwell’s most important piece of literature
- 1984 is responsible for the reality TV movement
- Warfare was one of the most important themes of 1984
- Modern-day mass media is simply a reflection of the Ministry of Truth
- Contradictions are central to the theme of Orwell’s 1984
- The proles make up a lower percentage of society in 1984 the then would in today’s real-life
- Every student should read Orwell’s 1984
- 1984 does not deserve the praise it receives
- 1984 is often incorrectly compared to today’s society
Get your college essay written with experienced service - Papers4College - buy custom papers online.
Essay Writing Ideas
- Writing an essay on psychology
- Guide on essay outline
- Critical essay: useful hints
- Composing an essay on literature
- Persuasive argument paper
- The US trade statistics: essay sample
- Sample about investment in Turkey
- Fresh ideas for evaluatin paper
- Fresh topics for cause and effect essys
- Composing a cause and effect paper
- Compare and contrast essay ideas
- Marijuana lagalization: essay sample
- Topics for a strong persuasive essay
- Idaes for history essay topics
- Descriptive essay sample available online
- How to write a paper on illegal immigration
- Where to look for essay examples on art
- Using quotation marks
- Sample about corruption
- History essay topics
- Cause and effect essay topics
- Analysis writing topics on dating
- Recommendation on how to start an essay
- Writing a descriptive essay
- Topics for a good argumentative essay
- Thesis statement and topic sentence
- Essay writing prompts
- Crafting an essay conclusion
- Topics options on the Crimean war paper
- Original descriptive essay topics
- How to outline an essay
- Topics for 5-paragraph essays
- Sample about Indian culture