A List of the Most Impressive Persuasive Essay Topics on the Crimean War
If you need to write a persuasive essay about the Crimean war, you should utilize your logic to show that your argument is more legitimate than another argument. The main goal of this kind of writing is to persuade your reader to agree with your point of view or accept your idea. You should therefore provide sound reasoning, along with interesting facts, good examples, and expert’s opinion.
The Crimean war research allows students to develop many controversial arguments, choose one side of the problem, find convincing evidence, and write a structured paper. However, the first important thing to do is selecting an impressive topic. You should be well informed about it, be able to stick all your ideas to the topic, and have enough material to support your thesis statement. The following persuasive essay topics on the Crimean war are composed to help you come up with your own idea:
- The main causes and events that led up to the Crimean war.
- Technology as the main cause for the Allied victory.
- Mutual fear of the European countries as the cause for the Crimean war.
- War poems: a source of knowledge about the event or a piece of art.
- Arguments towards studying the Crimean war under the just war theory.
- A breakthrough in field surgery: Nikolai Pirogov and his innovative approach.
- The untold story of nursing in the conflict.
Determine the key reasons of the conflict between France and Russia, select the one that you consider the most important, and provide quotes of politicians to support your idea.
Outline the importance of technology in producing the Allied victory by describing how the completion of a railway between Balaclava and Sevastopol immediately solved the army supply problems.
Claim that mutual fear of Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and the Ottoman Empire, not mutual aggression, caused the conflict and support your thesis with historical facts.
Argue whether it’s a good idea to use poems and other pieces of literature to learn more about the conflict.
Analyze whether it’s possible to study the conflict under this theory, choose the side, and provide solid arguments to support your position.
Consider the conflict in the Crimea in 1853-1856 as a possibility for developing innovations in medicine; describe the findings of Nikolai Pirogov, and how they helped to save lives.
Consider the level of medical care in the middle of the 19th century, outline the role of nurses in saving lives during the conflict, and tell the story of Florence Nightingale, a British nurse who volunteered to make a difference.
Get your college essay written with experienced service - Papers4College - buy custom papers online.
Essay Writing Ideas
- Writing an essay on psychology
- Guide on essay outline
- Critical essay: useful hints
- Composing an essay on literature
- Persuasive argument paper
- The US trade statistics: essay sample
- Sample about investment in Turkey
- Fresh ideas for evaluatin paper
- Fresh topics for cause and effect essys
- Composing a cause and effect paper
- Compare and contrast essay ideas
- Marijuana lagalization: essay sample
- Topics for a strong persuasive essay
- Idaes for history essay topics
- Descriptive essay sample available online
- How to write a paper on illegal immigration
- Where to look for essay examples on art
- Using quotation marks
- Sample about corruption
- History essay topics
- Cause and effect essay topics
- Analysis writing topics on dating
- Recommendation on how to start an essay
- Writing a descriptive essay
- Topics for a good argumentative essay
- Thesis statement and topic sentence
- Essay writing prompts
- Crafting an essay conclusion
- Topics options on the Crimean war paper
- Original descriptive essay topics
- How to outline an essay
- Topics for 5-paragraph essays
- Sample about Indian culture