What Are The Parts Of A Five-Paragraph Essay: A Brief Tutorial
A five paragraph essay is basically the general format for writing papers that is acceptable and in use in as many places as you can imagine. Over the years students have been taught to write in this format and to make sure that they present papers that are reasonable. When you are writing this paper there are some important things that you need to pay attention to.
First of all you must make sure that you have the parts of your paper in check before you proceed. Without these, you will pretty much have presented something other than what you are supposed to, and in the process you will lose some marks. The following discussion takes a look into some of these sections so that you can have an easier time working on them on your own.
- The introduction
- The body
- The conclusion
- The introduction
The introduction to your paper is important in the sense that it provides the reader with a very good idea of what you want to work on. When you have a really good introduction you will barely struggle to impress the reader. While you will need to write the introduction to your paper as the first chapter, every other section that you write, every other argument that you write in this paper will have to be introduced too. You are required to present an introduction to the statement, follow that with a good body wherein you will discuss the concept and then finish it off with a strong conclusive remark.
The body of your paper is also another factor that you need to take into consideration. It is important for you to make sure that you put together a very strong body, full of research material and evidence to support your claims.
This is the only way for you to make sure that you can construct a really strong paper that will impress the reader and make them see the sense in everything that you have been working on.
The body is actually divided into three parts, the first one discussing the strongest point, the second one discussing the second strongest point and the final one discussing the weakest point.
Once you are through with the sections above, you must deliver a good conclusive discussion to your work so that you leave no doubts in the mind of the reader.
Get your college essay written with experienced service - Papers4College - buy custom papers online.
Essay Writing Ideas
- Writing an essay on psychology
- Guide on essay outline
- Critical essay: useful hints
- Composing an essay on literature
- Persuasive argument paper
- The US trade statistics: essay sample
- Sample about investment in Turkey
- Fresh ideas for evaluatin paper
- Fresh topics for cause and effect essys
- Composing a cause and effect paper
- Compare and contrast essay ideas
- Marijuana lagalization: essay sample
- Topics for a strong persuasive essay
- Idaes for history essay topics
- Descriptive essay sample available online
- How to write a paper on illegal immigration
- Where to look for essay examples on art
- Using quotation marks
- Sample about corruption
- History essay topics
- Cause and effect essay topics
- Analysis writing topics on dating
- Recommendation on how to start an essay
- Writing a descriptive essay
- Topics for a good argumentative essay
- Thesis statement and topic sentence
- Essay writing prompts
- Crafting an essay conclusion
- Topics options on the Crimean war paper
- Original descriptive essay topics
- How to outline an essay
- Topics for 5-paragraph essays
- Sample about Indian culture